Niche Zero Coffee Grinder Black
Niche Zero – Black is now available. The price includes shipping, GST, all custom duty and import fees*. Don't miss out.
* Cancellations on Niche Zero purchases will incur a processing fee of 2.8% (charged by payment gateways).
- Minimal grind retention
- One for all from espresso to filter
- Quiet (72db at 1m)
- Elegant design
- Australian version/plug (230v | 50Hz Australian plug)
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
Game Changer for Professionals and Home Baristas
Niche Zero is a game changer in coffee grinding, this stylish and innovative grinder provides the simplest way to get freshly ground barista quality coffee every time, perfect for all your coffee types and brewing methods.
The Niche Zero grinder will be perfect next to any home espresso machine or brew methods set up. The Niche Zero like its name comes from its innovative approach to design allowing you to have far more control over consistency of the quality of espresso coffee or filter coffee you like. With a step-less grind adjustment, it is easy to move from espresso grind size to filter grind and back easily.
Using a straight through grind path, coffee beans are ground into a grind cup with no loss of coffee weight. This means no more build up of stale and rancid coffee allowing you to enjoy the true flavour of your coffee beans.
The Niche also due to optimum burr speeds it exceptionally quiet (72db at 1m) and has an extremely small compact footprint for such a powerful grinder.
- Power: 230v | 50Hz (Australian plug)
- Weight : 4.1kgs
- Dimensions (W x D x H hopper included): 122 mm x 211 mm x 311 mm
- Grinding Capacity: 50 grams
- Blades: 63mm conical burrs
- Body Material: casted aluminium, solid hardwood trim
- Updated flow control disc – prevents the 'popcorn effect'
Martin Nicholson, founder of Niche, likes a challenge.
He looks at things and imagines how they could be made better. He thinks and designs; he builds and invents. He has many patents to his name, on everything from gearboxes to food processors. He loves really good coffee.
It occurred to Martin that the basic design of the coffee grinder hadn’t changed since the 1950’s – and most other technologies have changed almost beyond recognition in that time span.
Martin saw an opportunity to design and build a revolutionary coffee grinder incorporating game-changing technology and he saw an opportunity to bring coffee grinding of the highest professional standards within reach of everyone who loves truly great coffee.